501 90'S Original- Inseam 30Regular price $108.00 CAD
Finding the perfect pair of jeans can be a process, so it's easy to pine for those jeans you had back in the day — the ones that seemed to fit just right. Inspired by that vintage mindset, the 501® '90s jeans are here, with a midrise and just the right amount of bagginess in the leg. They're the vintage jeans you've hoped to find at the thrift store, but without the rummaging.
- We recommended sizing down for a slimmer fit
- Mid-rise with a relaxed fit that's just right
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
How it Fits
- Relaxed through the hip and thigh
- Mid rise: 10.5"
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 31"
- Leg opening: 16.5"
- Measurements based on size 27
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources. When you eventually launder your jeans
- wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended