Soy Candle - Fall Collection - 8ozRegular price $30.00
Woodland | leather + saffron + pine
Hand-poured in Vancouver, BC.
A tree is planted in North America with every purchase.
8oz Soy candle with a wood wick.
- Cruelty-free, made with high-quality blend of phthalate and paraben-free fragrance and essential oils.
- Custom blended soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot-like paraffin candles do) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, made from vegetables and a renewable source.
- Cotton wicks are lead-free and wood wicks are FSC certified approved (made from post-consumer waste)
- Burn time for 8 oz jar: 40-45 hours
- Directions for wood wick: On first burn, let wax reach a full melt pool to avoid tunnelling. (At least 2 hours) With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about ¼” inch. Do this by pinching off the curled bits of the black, not the entire black portion! If candle flame is dimming and seems like it may go out, let it burn for 20 more minutes. If low flame persists, blow it out, wait for wax to harden, then pinch off a bit more of the black portion. Patience is key here! Wood wicks take time to maintain as they are essentially mini fireplaces.